Every year the internships begin at the end February, end of April, end of August and end of October. Please register using the application form. You will receive a password by e-mail. With your e-mail address as ID and password, please upload the following documents as jpg or pdf files on the status page:
- handwritten CV and letter of motivation (2 pages in English or German)
- photo (3 x 4 cm)
- first page of the study book with information about the study course *
- study book with grades from the last two semesters (for students) *
- or diploma with translation (for graduates)
- driving licenses (if available)
- health declaration
The files must be legible and should be as small as possible. Incomplete applications will be deleted after some time. You must be healthy and fit for the internship. Please have yourself examined by a doctor. You have to inform us about allergies. The enrollment certificate will be filled in and signed by your university.
* Study books in Armenian, Azerbaijani, Georgian, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Romanian, Tajik and Uzbek language have be translated into German or English. The universities must confirm the correct translations by signature and stamp.